Love to Swaddle Up, Original
•Love to Swaddle UP is the original and world's first baby swaddle, that allows your baby to sleep with their arms up
•When swaddling, Love to Swaddle Up means your baby still has access to their hands. This can be a great solution for babies who 'hate being swaddled' or for parents who prefer their baby to have their arms up
•If your baby wants to suck her hands but still has a startle reflex, then Love to Swaddle Up can help keep her hands in the right place for self soothing
•Most importantly Love to Swaddle UP ensures your baby stays wrapped all night long
•Love to Swaddle Up is useful for babies as you are weaning them off swaddling too, as they get used to having more movement and access to their hands
•Can be used in the baby capsule - buckle baby in then zip over the straps.
•Super fast and easy to use.
•90% cotton + 10% spandex
•Small - suitable for babies weighing 3 - 6kgs
•Medium - suitable for babies weighing 6 - 8.5kgs
•Large - suitable for babies weighing 8.5 - 11kgs
•The approx length of the wraps from chin to bottom is
•Small - 50cm
•Medium - 57cm
•Large - 64cm
•Please order the correct size for the weight of your baby now. If you order the next size up intending it to last longer, your Love to Swaddle Up will be too big to be effective now.
What makes Love to Swaddle Up different?
- With hands naturally in the wing position babies can bring their hands to their mouth or gently touch their cheeks. This can be useful for two main reasons: it helps the baby self soothe therefore settle better and babies learn about the world through hand to mouth actions even when they sleep. Therefore having access to their mouth assists with development.
- In a Love to Swaddle Up baby is snugly swaddled, helping reduce startle reflex, but still has access to their hands and stays safely wrapped all night long.
- The Love to Swaddle Up baby swaddle is the simple answer to safely wrapping your baby perfectly every time without needing to be really tight.
- Specifically engineered 360deg stretch fabric, expands and contracts to fit your baby. The Love to Swaddle baby swaddle has an ergonomic shape and stretch fabric that’s perfect for promoting your babies circulation... and you’ll never risk wrapping too tight again.
- Love to Swaddle Up is designed to have a womb-like fit which follows the babies natural silhouette, so even pressure is applied all the way down the body, not too tight in one spot or too loose in another, just perfect! This evenly distributed pressure is proven to settle even the most colicky bub.